- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper (optional and to taste)
- ½ lb. bacon, cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 1 small jar artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup crushed Snyder’s of Hanover® BBQ Korn Krunchers
- Preheat oven to 400⁰F. In a large bowl, mix the mayo, sour cream, garlic powder and cayenne (if using). Microwave the cream cheese for 1 minute; stir into mayo mixture.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Place in an oven proof casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.